The Department of Budget and Management (DBM) issued a report onFund Utilization and Status of Program/Project/Activity Implementation for the month of September 2020 which provides for the guidelines on the release and utilization of the Bayanihan Grant to Provinces.
The Province of Albay received an allocation amounting to Php. 83,349,477. Allocated fund shall be exclusively used for the following purposes:
- To augment the funding requirements for the operation of Provincial, District and other Local Hospitals operated by the Provincial Government, for COVID-19 related P/A/Ps and expenses.
- Operation and maintenance of duly established Provincial checkpoints related to COVID-19 such as food, medicines and/or vitamins, personal protective equipment and disinfecting supplies for the exclusive use of Provincial Government employees and personnel concerns including Job Orders and under contract of service.
It should be understood that the budget shall also not be used for the following:
- Any form of financial or cash assistance;
- Personal services expenditures e.g. salaries, wages, overtime pay and other personnel benefits including hazard pay and special risk allowance;
- Administrative expenses;
- Traveling expenses;
- Registration or participation fees in training, seminars, conferences or conventions;
- Purchase of administrative offices furniture, fixtures, equipment or appliances;
- Purchase, maintenance or repair of motor vehicles including ambulance; and
- Other P/A/Ps and expenses not related to COVID-19.