Cooperative Development Division
- Organization , promotion and development of cooperatives;
- Institutional capability building assistance ;
- Facilitate linkages between and among cooperatives and other organized groups and agencies;
- Develop service and development –oriented cooperatives who would serve as catalyst for change;
- Coordinate with Cooperative Development Authority and other concerned agencies.
Enterprise Development Division
- Promote development of small to medium scale enterprises;
- Provide small to medium scale enterprise to productive resources and economic opportunities;
- Provide organized groups with livelihood resource assistance to promote enterprise growth and satisfaction of minimum basic needs;
- Provide assistance in project development;
- Coordinate with DTI,TLRC and other line agencies;
- Facilitate all training activities of the PCEDO office;
- Coordinate with other line agencies that has concern on training particularly on cooperatives and enterprise development;
- Facilitate training linkages;
- Provide access to livelihood resources.
Public Employment Services Division
- Facilitate placement of job applicants through Job Networking and by conducting Jobs Fair;
- Provide counseling among jobseekers;
- Manpower registry;
- Employment Information, Referral and Guidance Services;
- Coordinate with DOLE and other agencies concerned.
Administrative Support Services
- Support the implementation of the different programs and projects of the PCEDO office;
- Coordinate, complement and harmonize the different activities of the PCEDO office;
- Data Banking;
- Cooperative /Enterprise Project Implementation Review;
- Monitor Cooperative and Enterprise Activities;
- Evaluate/Assess the Performance of Cooperative and small to medium scale enterprises;
- Prepare Plans and Programs for Cooperatives and Enterprise Development.
Non-Formal Education and Training
- Develop skills and capabilities of out-of-school youth through non-formal learning education program and technical assistance;
- Provide access to NFE facilities.