IMPROVED QUALITY OF LIFE
Albay as the most progressive, disaster-resilient and globally competitive province wherein inclusive growth in agriculture and tourism sectors is achieved through a dynamic and participatory leadership and governance.
In order for the Provincial Government of Albay to achieve progress and become a globally competitive province, it must strive to achieve the following:
- Increase Agricultural Productivity;
- Support greater forest management and conservation measures;
- Ensure community resiliency and public safety;
- Adopt renewable energy action plans.
- Promote the value of continuous education and shared knowledge through research and development;
- Expand vital infrastructure projects;
- Improve health services and establish better and more health facilities;
- Enable more comprehensive delivery of social services; and,
- Strengthen local governance mechanisms.